Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quilts of Valor Report !




Hi,




I just got the pictures from the QOV presentation and thought you might like to see them. I will see if I can get the text lined up with the right pictures, otherwise you might have to figure it out !


Well, they didn't land in the right spot but on the first picture is Connie from Bismarck, me, 2nd Lt. Nitschke and Sgt Aarhus. Sgt. Aarhus was wounded in Iraq in 2003. I am holding the quilt that he picked out. The second picture is some of the 40 quilts we ( Quilts of Valor ) gave to the ND National Guard which will be given out to Purple Heart recipients from the War on Terror.

It was such an honor to be able to present these quilts, and to personally be able to thank this hero.

I would encourage everyone to thank a Veteran and find a way to help out your local Quilts of Valor organization.

www.qovf-um.org

still at war. . . still quilting. . .