Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday everyone . .

Just a quick post to let you know about another great blog and a creative bunch of gals. I wasn't aware they had a blog, but one of them found my blog and then sent me an email, so I got the chance to check them out. Now I would like to share ! They are the JUNKFEST girls and they really are only about 45 miles north of me. . and their JUNKFEST in September is the funnest event to go to ! Go check them out. . . www.junk-fest.blogspot.com enjoy ! Dream ! and make plans for a North Dakota trip next September ! Until then, go look at YOUR junk and see if you can bring it back to a useful life !

Now, for me to finish out the work week, and then I can think about some new things to post for the weekend. . .

4 comments:

Jenny said...

OK, that's just it. I am going to figure out how to get my quilt up there to you. Honestly, you are really talented! I'll check out your friends blog!

Jenny said...

Where did my post go!? Rats! Anyway, great quilt and I'll have to check out the junkfest link. Sounds like something Mardell would like, too.

Cassie said...

Thanks for the comments about JunkFest! I do remember Joni introducing me to you last year...I think you were in the pay line? See in you September!

Missy said...

Ohhh...thank you soooo much! How nice of you to mention us. We're pretty new to the blog scene but not long ago we had one of those "wow, I coulda had a V-8" moments and realized we were missing out on the World of Blog. It's great fun and we feel like we're making new friends every day!!