Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Almost October.....


and here is a little early Halloween "candy" to look at:  a new thing... this is a fireplace mantle quilt....


 this is the left side of it, with the owls, cat and ghost sitting on a limb, and the bats hanging from it....
 the middle, with a witch flying in front of the full moon,
and the end of the mantle quilt .. "Trick or Treat", Mr. Bones and of course & JACK !

This looks so cute on a fireplace mantle, but, I thought, I need to find more uses for these stitches !  So, I figured out a way to add a rod pocket to the top, and it can be a window valance.  Also, with a little pattern manipulation I can make it into a table runner with scallops and designs on both sides.... I think I really need to make one of those for myself !

No comments: