Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On the Road AGAIN !


Well I've been busy this week not only with my real world job, but with customer quilts, so I can take off this weekend for our annual WINTER BLUEGRASS weekend in Minnesota ! Time to pack up the ol' instruments and head on over for 3 days of bands, jammin' and sleepless nites ( cause we are up jammin' for most of the nite ! ) We can usually count on a storm, as past history has proven for bad weather and icy roads. . . so we will pack our winter survival gear and take it easy, but we are going ! Here is a picture of a couple of us jammin' away. . . I hope to return with some more pictures from this weekend, and will clean some quilt pictures out of the camera too. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to convince the rest of the gang to stop at any quilt stores along the way. . . and there are some really NICE ones too ! . . so that will probably cause me to go into withdrawals. . . I will have to take some quilt magazines along for the ride I guess ! See ya Monday !

8 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Beth - thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a great time jammin!!

Jenny said...

Oh, I'm excited for you! I want to hear you play someday! Well, maybe you could say you really, really, really have to goooooo right away and make them stop at the quilt shops anyway! Hey, a girls gotta pee when a girls gotta pee right?

andsewon said...

Have fun!! Love that bluegrass!!!
Lola

Unknown said...

Don't forget to stop at the convenience stores and pick up a true life novel!!!!!

Funoldhag said...

The music is great!! Very pretty!

Sara McManigle said...

Have fun, girl!

By the way, did you know there's supposed to be a quilt show at the VCSU Art Gallery? Dat's what da calendar says, yo. lmao. Man, I need a nap!

Sara McManigle said...

Ok, I have no idea where to put this comment, but...

I was looking for widgets and found this lil bit of info:

http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2007/09/optimise-blog-title-for-search-engine.html

It's about how to get your blog to show up in more search results by changing the setup from Blog Title/Post Title to Post Title/Blog Title... makes the blog more relevant to searches.

:) I did it, and nothing's screwy so far I don't think!

Pat said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip...sounds like it's always a lot of fun! I envy those that can play instruments...since I can't!