Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Get Well gift !


Here's a couple of my friends that visited me in the hospital last week with their "get Well " gift.

I have to admit, it is pretty handy, it has all these pockets that I load up with my cell phone, the house phone, the remote, a bottle of water, pain pills. . . . . . . . . . .( really, though, things are going pretty well ! ) Pretty clever friends, if you can click on the picture to enlarge, you can see what they had to do to alter this. You can also see what I get to put up with. . .

3 comments:

Pat said...

Obviously, your friends have a good sense of humor and know that YOU do, also.

Jenny said...

I still feel bad i didn't know you were having this surgery. I'm glad you have such good friends close by to make you smile! Sending healing prayers your way!

Missy said...

Take care of yourself and soon you'll be kicking up your heels!