Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gettin' a little stronger each day !







Yes, I am getting a little stronger each day. . . been doing the steps ( and I have 3 flights of them ! - probably why, after 33 years of living here, that I needed a hip replacement ! ) and been finding the chairs in the house that I am able to sit on. I saved up a couple sit down projects, one of which was to finish my "Joyful Scraps" quilt binding and make and apply the label. It should have been in the mail yesterday, to arrive today, at the quilt show in Mandan, ND this weekend, but hopefully I will be granted a little leeway ! I would like to be taking more time with my labels and making them special, so I started with this one. I will definately have to plan ahead better if I want to get doing fancier labels ! So, the pics above are of "Joyful Scraps", hope you enjoy ! Sorry about the duplicate picture, now I can't figure out how to get it off of here !



2 comments:

Barb said...

I am glad you are getting stronger....that quilt is sooooooo wonderful!!!

Pat said...

I love the fabrics in that quilt and your label is adorable. It's great that you are feeling better now and getting around more easily.