Wednesday, October 29, 2008

alright, one more thing to show you. . .





Thought I would show you the front and the back of this customer quilt. . .It was pieced by an over 80 grandmother for her colorblind grandson, but he CAN see the colors orange and green. The print in the fabric on the top had stars in it, so I quilted in Stars & Loops, in orange thread, and the thread even glows under black light ! This quilt turned out so very nice, Grandma was happy, and I am sure that Grandson will think it is pretty cool too !

3 comments:

Mishka said...

This is gorgeous. Do you remember what thread glows in the dark?

Willow Lake Stitches said...

The thread glows under black light, and it is Perma Core, the color is Flourescent Orange.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, I love the quilting...it is wonderful. I would love to be able to quilt like that...who am I kidding I would love to be able quilt 1/10 as good as that...lol.