Wednesday, October 29, 2008

QOV











Now for some Quilts of Valor. . . these 3 were made by my friend, the "quilting warrior" Marge. Aren't they beautiful ? She does such a nice job. I know they will be a great comfort to a wounded soldier, and will be on their way ( with several others ) to Bismarck this weekend for distribution. She had made MANY QOV's. Some she has me quilt, others, she quilts herself on her DSM. Notice that Marge even does scalloped edges on some of her QOV's !


I have also posted a picture of our Quilts of Valor display. Our SEW DAY last Saturday was a HUGE success ! We made 23 quilt tops, with pillowcases, backing & batting, and I even was able to find a couple of longarmers to help! I do so appreciate all of the piecers and quilters. THANK YOU - THANK YOU !
Beth

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Wonderful display!! Great quilts - the soldiers will LOVE them!